Our Promise To Our Donors
Your donations are in good hands
- Be informed of the BVL mission and of the intended use of the organization’s donations.
- Receive appropriate and timely recognition of any and all amounts given.
- Have access to the identity of the governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Expect prompt and forthright responses to questions regarding donations.
- Have access to information regarding specific donations made by BVL.
- Have access to the BVL financial statements.
- All contributions will be applied appropriately and utilized to their fullest extent.
- BVL continuously seeks to provide the best possible programming and services for our nation’s active duty and veteran service men and women.
- BVL maintains close relationships with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Association of State Veterans Homes, as well as a host of other veterans service organizations to insure that the continuing care of our nation’s veterans remains paramount.
- BVL has one of the lowest overhead percentages of any charitable organization and that we are committed to maintain that cost efficiency.