72nd Annual BVL/VA Bowling Tournament
- Open to all veterans registered as an in-patient or outpatient at the Veteran’s Affairs Medical Centers.
- Held annually each spring over a four-week period since 1947.
- Seven divisions separate teams based on affiliation, age and physical limitations of participants.
|7||Electronic Bowling Seniors (60+)|
- Facilities can enter more than one team in a division and enter more than one division.
- Team event, with 40 games total bowled by up to five regular team members and three alternates.
- Rules are according to the United States Bowling Congress.
- Each team member will receive a certificate of participation; stipends will be awarded to the top three teams in each division.
The tournament is coordinated locally at the VAMC’s by the Chief of Recreation Therapy Services or the Chief of Voluntary Services.
Local volunteers are welcomed! Volunteers can provide transportation, scoring, refreshments and fun!
The Bowlers to Veterans Link — Annual Tournament
11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 800
Fairfax, VA 22030